On 27 April, we are hosting our spring conference, but this time, we are switching up the format. On the day we will be hosting panel discussions with...
- Syed Ahmed - Community Energy London Chair
- Natalie Bennett - Green Party Peer
- Matthew Hannon - Senior Lecturer & Research Director at Strathclyde University
- Rachel Hayes - Associate Director at Regen
- Afsheen Rashid - Founding Director & Chief Executive Officer at Repowering London
- Steve Shaw - Director of Power for People
- Beth Thoren - Environmental Action & Initiatives Director at Patagonia
- Chloë Uden - Founder The Art and Energy Collective
- The CEE team
- .... and more TBC
There will be breakout rooms where we ask delegates pertinent questions, and the community energy soapbox, your opportunity to shout about what you are doing. To take part in the soapbox email Jon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Book your place to take part in this interactive and inspiring online event.
More details will be announced here very soon.
The recording of this event will be shared afterwards. By attending this online event you agree that if you turn your camera on, or speak, you will be included in the recording. You can see recordings of CEE's previous events here.
A link to join the Zoom event will be sent via email 1 hour before the event starts. If you do not receive a link, check your spam / junk folder. If you do not have one 30 minutes before the event starts, please contact CEE.
We can't wait to see you online.
This event is kindly supported by Patagonia.