On 27 April 2020, we hosted our spring conference, which explored how the sector should prepare for COP26. On the day we heard from...
- Syed Ahmed - Community Energy London Chair
- Natalie Bennett - Green Party Peer
- Matthew Hannon - Senior Lecturer & Research Director at Strathclyde University
- Rachel Hayes - Associate Director at Regen
- Tom Hoines - Managing Director Co-op Community Energy
- Afsheen Rashid - Founding Director & Chief Executive Officer at Repowering London
- Steve Shaw - Director of Power for People
- Beth Thoren - Environmental Action & Initiatives Director at Patagonia
- Chloë Uden - Founder The Art and Energy Collective
- The CEE team
This event was kindly sponsored by Co-op Community Energy and supported by Patagonia.
You can watch the recording of this event here.