What the event will cover:
- How can SP Energy Networks best support individuals and their communities to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by net zero?
- High-level findings of engagement and research with community energy organisations, customers and stakeholders and why this area is so important for SP Energy Networks as a distribution network operator
- The opportunities and barriers communities have experienced across GB and check if you think there are any others to consider
- SP Energy Networks' draft proposals of activities they could undertake over the next five years to best support local energy opportunities
- Your feedback on whether these proposals feel ambitious enough and if you think SP Energy Networks need to add more or make changes
- Prioritising the proposals based on your views on how SP Energy Networks should focus their activities and related bill-payer funding.