At this event we will launch the report, summarise the key findings, hear from our sponsors and discuss the significance of the report for the UK community energy sector.
Attending the event will give you an overview of this year's State of the Sector research and insight into the key progress, challenges, potential and needs of the community energy sector across the UK. This UK perspective is unique to State of the Sector 2021and this event brings together a huge amount of knowledge and experience from the organisations that support and represent the community energy sector.
The event will include:
- Introduction and report launch - Emma Bridge, Community Energy England
- Keynote speech - Scottish speaker (TBC)
- Overview of key findings from Regen, who conducted the survey and analysis
- SP Energy Networks
- Northern Powergrid
- Panel discussion about the community energy sector's progress and the significance of the report's findings for how we understand the sector and help it grow. With representatives from Community Energy England, Wales, Scotland and (TBC) Northern Ireland
- Close - Janet Foggie, Community Energy Scotland
Book your place here to get an unrivalled insight into UK community energy in 2021.
Photo credit: © Joe Burrows courtesy of North Kensington Community Energy/Repowering London