This free online event will cover:
- What is fuel poverty and what are the impacts on people?
- Myth and jargon busting around energy tariffs and energy companies
- Support available including the warm homes discount, winter fuel payments, cold weather payments, how to apply for them, and the priority service register
- Debt management and grants available to support the person
- Small energy saving measures provided by Groundwork e.g. radiator foils, draught proofing
- Saving energy around the house and how much money that can save
- Damp, condensation and mould - prevention and what to look out for
- Carbon monoxide safety
- The support available from Groundwork for people in Greater Manchester
- Your questions
Note: This will cover the same content as the event on Tuesday 21 June at 7pm.
The GMCR Energy Savers project is funded by Electricity North West and delivered by Groundwork Greater Manchester.