If the UK is to reduce emissions by 78% by 2030 as the government has promised, our energy system needs to continue to transform at an exponential rate. Community Energy has a vital part to play to ensure the transition is just, giving everyone the opportunity to take a stake and ensuring the economic and environmental rewards stay local.
Market realities continue to evolve and we need to respond. Join us to explore ways that community energy groups can secure revenues and finance new projects. Take part in a discussion with the experts who are making it happen.
- Matthew Clayton - Managing Director, Thrive Renewables
- Monika Paplaczyk - Investment Director, Thrive Renewables
- Ollie Pendered - Community Energy South & Riding Sunbeams
- Dan Starman - Lead Consultant - New Markets, Cornwall Insight
- Simon Roberts - Chief Executive, Centre for Sustainable Energy
Attendance is free and open to members and supporters of community energy groups. The session is informal and interactive, there will be plenty of time for questions. Joining details will be emailed to you before the event.
This event is part of Community Energy Fortnight, which Thrive Renewables is proud to sponsor.
This event will be recorded and distributed to attendees, and published on the Thrive Renewable website. By registering you are consenting to the recording of this event.