The conference, which is managed by Energy Networks Association, builds on LCNI’s nine years as the go-to conference for network innovation and is the UK’s flagship knowledge dissemination event for the electricity and gas energy network operators. It offers a single platform where delegates can access the major learnings from the largest regulator-funded innovation projects in the country: the Network Innovation Competitions (NICs) and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA).
This year it's virtual format brings a host of new features that make it more interactive, more tailorable to delegates’ specific interests and easier to share discoveries with colleagues. The conference will showcase:
- 30+ innovation case studies
- expert panel discussions
- Q&A sessions over two days
- project updates available to conference goers as on-demand videos
The conference team will be delivering an exceptional virtual conference experience and we are excited to be able to offer delegates:
- Total flexibility - watch their choice of concise bubbles of content, join pop-up chat rooms and explore live exhibition stands on their specific focus areas
- Mix with new participants including top researchers, SMEs and thought leaders from around the world
- No-stress Q&A - ask questions in our virtual discussions without having to stand up in front of a packed auditorium
Watch this space for further details on the programme and registration. If you'd like to join a growing list of exhibitors for this year's exciting opportunity, please check out our site's Exhibition page with further details about getting involved.
If you wish to be kept up to date on information about Energy Networks Innovation Conference, please subscribe by clicking here.