This webinar will focus on routes to market for renewable projects that may not secure a contract during the Contracts for Difference auction which opened in December 2021.
In the absence of the revenue certainty provided by a contract with a credit-worthy counterparty such as the government, developers have to find alternative business models to mitigate uncertainty, such as utility power purchase agreements (PPAs) and corporate PPAs, accepting various degrees of merchant risk. Our event will consider the options available for developers and investors, based on asset type, connection and potential revenue streams.
- Gayatri Desai, Managing Director, Energy Transition, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Tim Dixon, Lead Analyst – Assets and Infrastructure, Cornwall Insight
- Nick Fothergill, Partner, Weightmans
- Levent Gurdenli, Partner, Weightmans
- Marek Kubik, Managing Director, Fluence
- Dan Atzori, Research Partner, Cornwall Insight (chair)