Skills and expertise
- Experience of working with communities.
- Good networking skills and contacts.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Team working.
- Ability to work independently while prioritising sometimes conflicting tasks and timescales.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and changing circumstances.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate in Office applications and other web-based tools and management systems.
- Experience of developing social start-ups.
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory framework and bodies within the electricity industry, and experience working with suppliers.
- Experience in achieving grant funding and achieve sustainability in a start-up.
- Innovative approach and desire to improve the electricity supply industry.
- Experience with community energy. Experience with local government.
- Experience managing multi company projects
If you are interested in learning more please contact the email below with a CV and covering letter. Please emphasise your appropriate skills and experience.
Mary Gillie firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or for an informal discussion or with any questions please ring Mary Gillie on 07757 900408.
The deadline for applications is 28 January 2022.Apply Now