- Administer the project to ensure that agreed targets, outcomes and outputs are met, on time and on budget, to agreed auditable standards.
- Manage the collation and reporting of outputs and outcome data, in accordance with funders (ERDF) reporting requirements.
- Maintain a diligent set of records relating to the required ERDF outputs of the project and work closely with SMEs to gather verification evidence that outputs have been met.
- Comply with reporting procedures which meet the ERDF requirements, and regularly ensure that Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) are satisfied with the reports and the data provided to them.
- Contribute to written and verbal reports to the Project Board, partners and to MHCLG on project progress, including project reviews, financial reports, progress plans, project initiation and project change documents. Produce and submit quarterly reports and final project reports to ERDF standards.
- Contribute to project budgets to maintain expenditure on target. Ensure records are maintained of match funded contributions, planned expenditure profiles, and cash flow to ensure that the full project costs are managed, and funding can be recovered from ERDF in a timely manner.
Partnership & support
- Coordinate effective partnership working with any delivery partners.
- Lead as the relationship manager role for potential grant beneficiaries.
- Maintain good working relationships with funders and stakeholders.
- Act as an ambassador for the ERDF project, participating in both internal and external networks to promote and raise the profile of the project.
See here for more details of the key skills required for this role.Apply Now