CSE is looking for dedicated and conscientious individuals with experience of giving advice to people in vulnerable circumstances and who can relate to others in a sympathetic and understanding way. You will be responsible for your own casework and will help CSE deliver the project targets by achieving positive outcomes for the patients you support:
- Engage with disadvantaged hospital patients who need help with their energy issues during the vulnerable transition from hospital to home.
- Improve the wellbeing of discharged patients in fuel poverty whose health conditions are exacerbated by living in a cold home.
- Improve the knowledge and confidence of discharged patients in fuel poverty to better manage their energy use.
- Reduce the financial hardship and the potential ensuing stress of discharged patients in fuel poverty.
- Build a strong partnership within the hospitals and the wider community to improve the capacity of health staff and third sector organisations supporting vulnerable patients returning to the community, to better understand and deal with their energy issues.
- Reduce the workload of hospital staff giving them extra capacity arising from not having to spend time resolving fuel poverty/cold home issues for patients.
- Share the learning from this project with other practitioners who wish to build on best practice.
The deadline for applications is 12pm 21 August.Apply Now