To support the delivery of key areas of Possible’s fundraising programme in order to reach agreed targets, working closely with communications and campaigns teams.
Assisting the team with funding applications to funders including (but not limited to) companies, trusts/foundations and individuals:
- Researching giving criteria for various funders (inc. exclusions, deadlines, timelines, past history with Possible, examples of grants made and more).
- Gathering information about projects and campaigns to complete funding applications and grant reports.
- Writing detailed and compelling copy for proposals.
- Checking applications over prior to submission.
- Sending off applications to deadline.
Leading on individual giving:
- Creating and managing all communications and engagement with regular givers and mid level donors.
- Researching and fundraising via online platforms to support individual giving targets.
- Work with the communications team to draft and edit email mailouts, web resources and printed materials to supporters.
- Keeping the funding pipeline up to date, including next steps.
- Logging applications, outcomes and report dates on the Salesforce database and pipeline.
- Progressing funders through the pipeline, coordinating the diligent pursuit of funding leads until we have an outcome (positive or negative).
- Banking donations (cheques and cash) and thanking donors within 24 hours of receipt.
Managing portfolio of funding relationships (own and whole of Possible):
- Deepening relationships with funders through face to face meetings, regular updates,sharing news and stories with them, invitations to events, hi-fives on our social media channels and more.
- Extracting maximum value from relationships, including the use of platforms and products to push out our sign-up and other actions.
- Attendance at networking events, e.g. environmental, charity, fundraising etc.
- Representing Possible at beneficiary or partner led events.
- In addition to leading on all communication materials for individual givers:
- Respond to general enquiries to Possible via the hello@ email address.
- Sharing social media duty with communications team.
- Contributing to supporter engagement, recruitment and retention strategies, working with communications and campaigners teams.