The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of:
• Research and analysis
• Report writing, proofreading and editing
• Working under time pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities
• Being great at problem-solving and staying calm under pressure
• Technical skills, for example, engineering, modelling, data management, IT, GIS systems and knowledge of the energy sector would be advantageous
To that end, you will be:
• Confident, enthusiastic, diligent and analytical.
• Possessed of excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a clear writing style and persuasive telephone manner
• Pro-active, flexible and approachable
• Organised, with a hardworking attitude and excellent attention to detail
• Willing to take ownership of and suggest improvements to processes and
• Interested in our sector and future employment with Regen
And you will have:
• A strong academic record and at least a 2:1 degree attained or projected, with
• The kind of attitude and approach that enjoys a dynamic environment with a culture of continuous improvement
• A personal commitment to the corporate values, vision and objectives of Regen and
• Strong IT skills
Application process: Interested candidates should send a CV with a short covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Katrina Jackson email@example.com. Please include your name and the job you are applying for in the subject line. The cover letter should include a statement explaining your interest in energy and why you wish to work at Regen.
There is no closing date for this post and CVs will be reviewed as they are received.
All applications will be acknowledged, but only exceptional candidates will be interviewed. Interviewed candidates will be asked to make a short presentation.