The skills and requirements for the role are:
- IT literate and own laptop or tablet
- Have own vehicle/access to vehicle for carrying out visits
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required.
- Enthusiasm, dedication to problem solving, and ability to build rapport with residents and colleagues in the community
- A team player, able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Have previous experience of working with the public
- A caring and understanding approach and ability to show empathy
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience is preferred, but not essential, as training can be provided to the right candidate. A willingness to study and take a few exams would be required.