Person specification Essential skills and experience Good communication skills and the ability to present to a wide range of audiences.
- Competent using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong administrative skills and a willingness to undertake routine administrative tasks with accuracy and reliability.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and manage competing priorities, and a willingness to work outside of standard office hours when required.
- Self-motivation and initiative, with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Clean driving licence (car) and a willingness to drive to meetings and events as required (due to the remote nature of venues etc). Car ownership not required.
Desirable skills and experience
- Competent using Microsoft Access or other customer service databases.
- Experience of giving customer focused advice over the phone.
- Previous experience of working with volunteers.
The deadline for applications is 12pm, 10 AugustApply Now