- Supporting the delivery of APPG online events, such as panel discussions, parliamentary briefings and roundtables.
- Drafting correspondence (emails/letters) to parliamentarians, ministers and UK100 stakeholders.
- Developing the APPGs’ online presence, including writing summaries of events for the APPG websites.
- Supporting the management of UK100’s parliamentary relationships.
- Assisting UK100’s political team with advocacy and engagement with key decision makers.
- Support and comply with UK100’s guidance on branding, tone of voice and key messages, positively contributing towards raising UK100’s profile.
- Ad hoc duties will thus arise, and every staff member is expected to support the team efforts.