Community Energy South are looking for a new team member that is passionate about working with communities to help them take action on the climate crisis. You will have a wide-reaching role, working with both the project delivery and communications teams, offering you career development opportunities within our not-for-profit organisation.
You will be supporting their project management and communications teams to:
- Co-ordinate the development of new community energy organisations and projects.
- Produce tools and guidance for community groups.
- Expand their pool of expert peer mentors recruited from the community energy sector.
- Keep their website up to date, produce content and deliver social media posts and campaigns.
- Co-ordinate online and face-to-face training and events.
- Undertake administration tasks such as organising meetings and responding to enquiries.