The successful candidate will work closely with Keele University who are leading the community engagement work for the ZCR project and work with the New Vic Theatre and other partners to help engage the local community in Rugeley with the development of the ZCR project.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-employed, fully IT proficient, with own transport and already set up for remote working with
computer, internet and phone
- Committed to tackling climate change and agrees with our aims and objectives to improve housing
conditions for people living in fuel poverty and promote action to reach net zero
- A leader and a team player - you’ll be working closely with the board and other project workers
- Confident engaging with the community and partner organisations on all levels; all types of household,
schools, businesses, community groups, councils, energy professionals etc
- Experienced in community consultation
- Experienced in the energy sector, including managing projects and budgets
- Experienced with securing funding
- Preferably located within easy reach of Rugeley.
Please see the attached document for more information on how to apply. The deadline for applications is 7 August.