Riding Sunbeams are looking for a Project Support Officer. This is a 5 days/week role with consideration given to working a 4 day week.
The role will:
● Report to the RSL Project Manager.
● Start on or around 3rd June 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
● Be a mix of remote working but able to work from either Lewes or London (Camden Town) 3 days/week as necessary.
● Provide Project Reporting support for the First Light demonstrator project and the Green Valley Lines research project, collating monthly reporting from contractors, administer financial reporting, prepare Board meeting reports & circulate (processes for both to be set up and agreed).
● Establish internal communication via newsletter/ weekly report to share regular progress update across the RSL team who largely work remotely.
● Communicate with stakeholders responding to enquiries; establish and manage the RSL stakeholder database communicating with the RSL team to monitor and report on enquiries.
● Capable of writing basic briefs for stakeholders.
● Booking meetings / diary management including supporting Executives with presentations and promotional events.
● Establish and manage a document storage system / document control process; manage RSL GSuite & Dropbox working towards one main system.
● Update and monitor RSL website and other social media.
● Personable and comfortably articulate when dealing with senior teams/ CEOs/ directors/ senior public stakeholders & their administrative staff.
● Highly organised.
● Uses initiative to create/improve basic process for efficient project management and general company administration.
● Willingness to learn and personally develop within the role as the company grows.
● Able to understand & align with the aims, goals & values of Riding Sunbeams.
● Committed to Climate Change and Community Energy.
● Comfortable with virtual working.
● Flexible and adaptable.
● Proficient with modern project management tools (eg microsoft packages, Trello) GSuite, Dropbox, websites (SquareSpace)
● Willing and able to explore and learn new packages and online tools that help the efficient running of RSL.
● Competent and clear writing skills.
How to Apply
Please provide the following by email to email@example.com:
● A copy of your CV.
● A couple of paragraphs about why you are excited to apply and what you will bring to the role.
● Tell us what is your favourite project management tool and why? We intend to fill this role around mid-May 2019 so do get in touch asap if you are interested.