This is a role designed to support the core activities of the LACE team and support the successful delivery of CSE’s local and community empowerment projects.
- To support a range of community groups, local authorities, town and parish councils, and voluntary sector organisations to take action on energy.
- To represent CSE as a key worker on a range of projects
- To support the design and delivery of community engagement processes such as workshops and focus groups within communities across the country.
- To contribute to the promotion and marketing of projects to ensure effective engagement with the target audience (in conjunction with Communication and Publicity Manager)
- To liaise with a range of stakeholders, potentially including community groups, local authorities, town and parish councils, and neighbourhood planning groups
- To represent CSE at external events and conferences as required
- To liaise with other staff in the LACE team to ensure effective workload planning, project development and delivery