We are looking for a Projects & Operations Manager to oversee CEE’s ongoing business operations, procedures and projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and efficiency of the business, to enable our sustainable growth. You will have to implement and maintain diverse business operations and projects, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. With support from the Chief Executive, you will take front line responsibility for continuing to grow the membership of the association and for delivering its mission.
- Implementation of the business strategy and development plans
- Establishing a monitoring framework to quantitatively evaluate our performance against the business strategy
- Providing support to the Board and Chief Executive in delivering our goals for performance and membership growth
- Development and implementation of operational procedures that reflect the organisation’s current and emerging needs and meet the needs of our members
- Supporting CEE’s financial management procedures and fiscal activities including budgeting, reporting requirements and development of new funding sources, to maximise value for members’ contributions and ensure achievement of budgeted performance
- Ensuring that CEE has all the relevant systems in place to run smoothly and remain compliant with all relevant regulations including but not limited to employment law, charity law, company law and health & safety legislation
- Management and development of key projects. This will include management of the Community Energy Hub and development of new projects
- Overseeing the activities of the Executive Team
- Maintaining good working relationships with partner organisations to benefit and develop community energy and avoid duplication of projects
- To undertake other such functions as may be required to ensure the effective operation of the association.
Please see the attached job description for more information on the role and person specification.
Deadline for applications is 30th August 2019.
Interviews will be held on 26 September in Sheffield.