Key tasks will include:
- Researching technologies
- Technical modelling of proposed solutions
- Preparation of detailed and professional reports
- Working with community energy groups to develop solutions
- Input into financial modelling
- Input into quoting for new work.
You will also be required to:
- Act as an advocate for community energy
- Develop a good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Liaise with technical and legal experts
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies, business and marketing plans
- Work with the wider Sharenergy team on related projects.