- To support a range of community groups, local authorities, town and parish councils, and voluntary sector organisations to deliver impactful local changes in the way that energy is used and managed.
- To support (non-technical audiences) to understand key technological, data and systems changes in the energy sector, the possibilities that these opportunities may create for grater local leadership, engagement and control.
- To contribute to the delivery and represent CSE as a key worker on a range of projects of a range of projects.
- To support the design and delivery of community engagement processes such as workshops and focus groups within communities across the country.
- To contribute to the promotion and marketing of projects to ensure effective engagement with the target audience (in conjunction with Communication and Publicity Manager).
- To liaise with a range of stakeholders, potentially including community groups, local authorities, town and parish councils, and neighbourhood planning groups.
- To represent CSE at external events and conferences as required.
- To liaise with other staff in the LACE team to ensure effective workload planning, project development and delivery.