- At least 3 years experience of software development, which can include personal and academic work.
- You have experience of taking ownership of feature development from requirements gathering, through planning, implementation, testing and delivery. This means working with project/service managers and/or users to discover what is needed, organising yourself to do the work, and communicating your plans effectively to others.
- You have excellent written English skills, and you ask questions when you don’t understand things.
- You have experience of working on both the frontend and backend of web applications. (It’s OK if you are stronger on the frontend than the backend.)
- You can work effectively with others and be empathetic, compassionate and understanding.
- You can create usable and accessible interfaces that look good
- An interest in sustainable buildings, retrofit or energy systems
- Motivated by environmental and social justice concerns, or have an interest or involvement in the co-operative movement.