Joju Solar is one of the longest running solar PV specialists in the UK and was the first installer in London to gain the MCS accreditation. More recently we have expanded our range to include battery storage and EV chargers. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and have a wealth of experience delivering both domestic and commercial projects to the highest standards.
We also provide monitoring and maintenance services both for our existing clients and for systems installed by others. With the award of recent contracts we are creating a new role to focus on Solar Operation and Maintenance activity. While a systematic approach will be essential, the work will be varied and provide an unlimited opportunity to develop technical skills.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial PV you will be instrumental in helping to developing this new business, with support from others. While mainly focussing on solar and storage you will also be required to deputise for the the EV charge point O&M coordinator at times.
- daily monitoring of performance, diagnosis, and taking action as needed
- strive to maximise the generation and CO2 savings from our work
- working closely with the Operations Department where remedial work requires it
- provide internal reports to improve our product
- take calls/emails from both clients and residents and give unwavering customer service
- keep accurate records or work
- ensure invoices are raised where required
- a keen interest in renewable energies and green technology
- awareness of safety in systems and methods of work
- ability to work as part of a team or alone, and to deputise for others
- IT proficiency (organisational and record keeping.)
- excellent problem solving skills
- ability to explain issues unambiguously to both customers and contractors
- willingness to travel to site
- electrical engineering degree (or equivalent in experience)
- full driving licence
Please email James Page for more details on this post.Apply Now