Communities for Renewables CIC (CfR) is recruiting a Technical Manager to help manage a portfolio of 45MW of community solar projects in 6 localities. The role would suite a renewable energy engineering graduate with two or more years’ experience, preferably in solar asset management or operations and maintenance.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Solar farm technical performance monitoring and analysis
- Managing O&M and other operations contractors
- Reporting to community energy company boards
- Management and development of CfR’s asset management data platforms
- Technical feasibility and development work on new subsidy-free projects and innovations
CfR helps set up local energy enterprises and helps them develop, finance and manage their own renewable energy generation. We have delivered over £40million of community-owned solar PV from panels on school roofs to one of the largest community solar farms in the UK.
The role is based at our offices in Cornwall.
If interested please contact:
Director - Communities for Renewables CIC