Duties will include -
- Approving payments to creditors
- Oversight and approval of budgets, accounts and financial statements
- Assisting the Exec Team in the monitoring and reporting of the financial health of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Some experience of the not-for-profit or voluntary sector
- Financial qualifications and experience
- Willingness to be available to staff for advice and guidance
- An understanding of the legal duties and responsibilities of a treasurer
- A commitment to and willingness to work in accordance to work in accordance with our principles and values.
Please see the attached description for more information and to apply please complete the expression of interest form and return to Charlotte Heywood.