The event launched the report, summarised the key findings of the report, heard from our sponsors and discussed the significance of the report for the UK community energy sector.
The event included:
- Introduction and report launch - Emma Bridge, Community Energy England
- Keynote speech - Scottish speaker (TBC)
- Overview of key findings from Regen, who conducted the survey and analysis
- SP Energy Networks
- Northern Powergrid
- Panel discussion about the community energy sector's progress and the significance of the report's findings for how we understand the sector and help it grow. With representatives from Community Energy England, Wales, Scotland and (TBC) Northern Ireland
- Close - Janet Foggie, Community Energy Scotland.
The event was recorded and can be viewed here.