Membership benefits for corporate members
- CEE’s work with government adds another strong voice for improved renewable and energy efficiency policy across the board
- CEE is a forum within which commercial renewable energy developers can find community partners to meet their shared ownership obligations
- We help generate support for shared ownership projects in the planning process and at other key stages
- Commercial members benefit from our network of leading community enterprises and understanding of the needs of communities in order to build more effective community partnerships
- We have access to an extensive list of support resources, template contracts, funding providers and other services to support shared ownership and community renewable projects
- The community energy sector is set to become on of the fastest growing parts of the UK’s energy market. Most of the most experienced participants are CEE members.
Sounds good – where do we join?
If community energy is an important aspect of your activities, CEE is an invaluable network and people will expect you to be a member. Most of the most experienced participants in the sector are already CEE members.
Community Energy England builds partnerships between community and commercial organisations. In particular, we can help developers find project-ready community enterprises to partner in shared ownership projects.
CEE is recognised as the representative body to represent the community energy sector. We pro-actively develop new strategic approaches and have a significant influence on national policy development.
All members benefit from discounts on our own events, and many other events too. They receive our frequent newsletters, and have their own news, share offers and planning applications supported and publicised on social media and elsewhere.
Our standard annual Corporate membership fee is £1,000 + VAT.
Organisations for which energy represents less than 10% of their overall business can claim a lower ‘eligible turnover’ for the purposes of calculating their membership fee. This eligible figure is 10% of the gross published annual turnover.
For those members who wish to contribute to and engage with CEE’s work further, we offer a Principal Supporter package for a fee of £5,000. Please see here for more information on this package.