Community Energy England and Co-op Energy are once again teaming up to deliver the country's largest and most thought-provoking community energy conference of the year. The conference will kick off Community Energy Fortnight and Community Energy England will be launching their much anticipated second State of the Sector Report.
After the success of last year, the Community Energy Conference will again take place at Renold Building, University of Manchester.
The one-day event is jointly hosted with Co-op Energy and supported by Electricity North West and Tyndall Centre.
Speakers confirmed so far include...
- Patrick Allcorn - Head of Local Energy, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Emma Bridge - Chief Executive, Community Energy England
- Steve Cox - Engineering and Technical Director, Electricity North West
- Hector Cruz - Chief Financial Officer, Co-op Energy
- Electric Vehicles - On the road to project delivery
- Electricity Storage - Charging forwards
- Energy Efficiency & Demand Management - How to reduce the juice
- Policy & Lobbying - What we want and how we engage with decision makers
- EU Funded Projects and Perspectives - What did the Europeans ever do for us?
- Financing community energy projects - The options available in a post-subsidy world
... featuring expert insights from...
- Jonathan Atkinson - Carbon Coop
- Josh Brewer -Ethex
- Matthew Clayton - Thrive Renewables
- Kayla Ente - BHESCo
- Olly Frankland - Regen
- Marianne Heaslip - URBED
- Andy Hunt - Oldham Council & COALESCCE
- Richard Hurst - Durham County Council & REBUS
- Paul Monaghan - Co-op Energy
- Benjamin Rick - Social and Sustainable Capital
- Josh Roberts - REScoop
- Helen Seagrave - Electricity North West
- Max Wakefield - 10:10
.... and many more TBC.
Save the date, register to attend and watch this space for more information on the agenda.
If you are interested in exhibiting your business or project to the community energy sector's most engaged practitioners, limited places are available and can be booked through Eventbrite. More information on what we offer exhibitors.