Terms & Conditions
Accessing the site
Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights for information and resources embedded within the website are owned by Community Energy England unless otherwise stated. Intellectual property rights for material uploaded by users will remain the property of the original owner. All such rights are reserved.
The information and images contained on this website are protected by copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Project Dirt or our software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. You may print off and download extracts of any pages from the website for your own personal reference and to draw the attention of others within your organisation to material on the website free of charge without requiring specific permission provided that you comply with these conditions:
- you must ensure that all material is reproduced accurately and without modification;
- you must not use materials in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context;
- you may not use materials for commercial purposes without our prior written permission; and
- if you are issuing material to others, the author of the materials must be acknowledged and the website address must be included with the material
Reliance on information
Information provided through the website is provided free of charge and for general information purposes only. Community Energy England endeavors to keep information up to date and correct but does not give any warranties or representations of any kind that the information on the website is complete, accurate, reliable or suitable for your use. Any reliance you place on information on the website is strictly at your own risk.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted by law, Community Energy England expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any use in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Mention of third party products, services, companies and websites on the website is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
Should you register and subsequently sign in to any part of the website, please ensure you keep your personal information safe. If you are concerned that a security breach has taken place, please contact us at email@example.com
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussion postings on our social media properties, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Community Energy Hub.
The website contains a wide range of links to third-party websites. Community Energy England is not responsible for information contained on websites maintained by other organisations nor for action taken as a result of information contained on websites maintained by other organisations.
Reporting broken links
To report a broken link on this website, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org details of the web page containing the broken link and, if possible, the web address you were unable to access.
Linking to us
If your content is related to our services or you wish to highlight our information, please feel free to link to our website.
Asking us to link to your site
If you would like to ask us to link to your website, please email us email@example.com with details of what your site offers and we will assess your request.
We prefer to share links with organisations and companies whose aims and activities are similar to our own. If we accept your request, your link will appear in the category most relevant to your site content.
These terms and conditions and all transactions conducted through the site shall be governed by the law of England, and all users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org