Sometimes it can be hard for organisations to help spread the word and create attractive resources within their communities.
CEE is therefore creating a growing media library, with resources to help you.
Current media library resources include
- Powerful data and impactful infographics - avaliable in our State of the Sector Reports
- Social media and event presentation templates - downloadable media packs and templates avaliable in our 2030 Vision page
- Community Energy Academy – Empowering energy citizens - is an online training programme to equip you with evidence-based knowledge, practical tools, and networking opportunities for people-centric energy transition. Building on the insights from EC², an EU-funded research and innovation project.
- Highlights video - Community Energy Awards 2022
- Winner Interviews - Community Energy Awards 2022 (see links below)
- Ambition Community Energy and partners - building largest onshore wind turbine
- Community Energy London - recognised for activity in the capital
- Community Energy South recognised for building capacity and supporting growth of sector
- Energise Sussex Coast - delivering high quality energy advice
- Energy Heroes Programme
- Low Carbon Hub - leader in trials for wider sector
- Repowering London - recognised for engagement with residents
- SELCE - fuel poverty and energy efficiency delivery