Community Energy England are hosting this one-hour Q&A session with the School of Social Entrepreneurs, as part of Community Energy Fortnight 2023.
Sign up to this Q&A session to find out about the Community Business Trade Up Programme delivered by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, in partnership with Power to Change. CBTU can give early-stage community businesses head-space, a support network and funding needed to develop or diversify your income from trading. You’ll become a stronger, more sustainable community business as a result of this FREE programme.
- Up to £5,000 Match Trading grant.
- A community business peer mentor.
- An opportunity to learn from experts and also meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours.
- You’ll also benefit from SSE’s practical learning style and Action Learning approach.
We welcome applications from all community businesses. We’re particularly keen to support community businesses who meet any of these criteria:
- Led by a board or team who are mostly from racialised and minoritised communities
- Led by a board or team who are mostly young people (aged 16-35)
- Located in and giving support to very deprived or disadvantaged local communities
Book your place here.