Our Annual Community Energy Conference took a new form for 2020. Due to COVID19, we are took the event online.
This was the event for Community Energy Fortnight and looked at ways the sector can #HarnessOurPower to Build Back Better. We asked our members what topics they wanted to know more about and we created a half-day conference that explored.
- How to work with Local Authorities
- New markets
- The State of the Sector Report
- The Community Energy Vision
- International context and inspiration
And we heard from...
- Emma Bridge, Community Energy England
- Tom Hoines, Co-op Community Energy
- Dirk Vansintjan, RESCoop
- Helen Seagrave, Electricity North West
- Syed Ahmed, Community Energy London & Liz Ainslie, Islington Council
- Alistair Macpherson, Plymouth City Council
- Caroline Bird, Bristol Energy Network
- Anne-Claire Leydier, Northern Powergrid
- Pete Capener, Bath and West Community Energy
- Daniel Heery, Charge My Street
- Afsheen Rashid, Repowering London
- Matthew Clayton, Thrive Renewables
Thanks to our sponsors, Co-op Community Energy, Electricity North West and Northern Powergrid, this event was free to attend.