Our Annual Community Energy Conference has taken a new form for 2020. There will be no conference taking place in Sheffield this summer. Not surprisingly, due to COVID19, we are taking the event online. We are also splitting what is normally a full day conference into two half day events which will bookend Community Energy Fortnight. This first event was due to be on Saturday 13 June, but we have moved it to the day before, Friday 12 June. You can see details of the other event here.
This first event will set the scene for Community Energy Fortnight and look at ways the sector can #HarnessOurPower to Build Back Better. We have been asking our members what topics they want to know more about and we are busy creating a half-day conference that will explore.
- How to work with Local Authorities
- New markets
- The State of the Sector Report
- The Community Energy Vision
- International context and inspiration
You will hear from...
- Syed Ahmed, Community Energy London
- Caroline Bird, Bristol Energy Network
- Emma Bridge, Community Energy England
- Pete Capener, Bath and West Community Energy
- Matthew Clayton, Thrive Renewables
- Daniel Heery, Charge My Street
- Tom Hoines, Co-op Community Energy
- Afsheen Rashid, Repowering London
- Helen Seagrave, Electricity North West
- Dan Turner and Alistair Macpherson, Plymouth City Council
- Dirk Vansintjan, REScoop
- .... and more to be announced.
Thanks to our sponsors, Co-op Community Energy, Electricity North West and Northern Powergrid, this event is free to attend.
The recording of this event will be shared afterwards. By attending this online event you agree that if you turn your camera on, or speak, you will be included in the recording.
Save the new date and book your free place to attend a master class in community resilience.
We can't wait to see you online.