Our 2023 Annual General Meeting will take place online at 1pm on Thursday 6 July. Both members and non-members are invited to attend. Please register here to confirm your attendance at the AGM.
The AGM will include:
- Approval of the minutes of the 2022 AGM - (you can view the draft Minutes here)
- Overview of activity in 2022 (you can access our Annual Report here)
- Our priorities for 2023 and beyond
- Opportunity for members to feed into our plans
- Approval of CEE's 2022 Draft accounts - (you can access the 2022 draft accounts here)
- Election of directors (see here for details on voting and candidate details)
- Proposal to extend interim chair arrangements for one year (see here for more details)
Our Articles and Bye-Laws can be accessed here.
Members attending the AGM will be invited to vote online as part of the meeting, in accordance with one vote per member organisation.
Member organisations that are not able to attend virtually will be able to vote on-line until 7pm, 5 July, in accordance with one vote per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to be sent a link to the online voting form.