Join Good Energy and Energy Systems Catapult on 22nd June as they launch a new report which demonstrates how renewable energy offers the quickest, cheapest and cleanest option to deliver net zero by 2050 and boost the economy to benefit everyone.
With the UK about to embark on a new phase in its transition to clean energy and decarbonisation, the event will bring together a range of experts to discuss how government, industry and consumers can fully exploit the economic and environmental potential of renewable energy.
- Rt. Hon Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, Minister of State for Business, Energy and Clean Growth
- Juliet Davenport, Founder, Good Energy
- Philip New, CEO, Energy Systems Catapult
- Fiona Ball, Director of ‘Bigger Picture’, Sky
- Rachel Fletcher, Director of Regulation and Economics, Octopus Energy
Chair: Nina Skorupska, CEO, Renewable Energy Association.
Attendees will include politicians, government officials, city and local government, policy influencers, investors, trade bodies, energy, technology and transport sector leaders.