Community Energy Specialist End Point Assessor

Verge EPA Online All roles are self-employed and contracted on a freelance basis and an End Point Assessor will receive a payment per completed assessment.

What will I need to become a Community Energy Specialist End Point Assessor?

  • Be independent of the apprentice, their employer and training provider(s) in order to avoid conflict of interest
  • Have an understanding of the community energy sector developed through a minimum of 3 years employment in the sector and undertake a minimum of 5 days continued professional development related to the sector per year
  • Hold or be working towards an assessor certificate e.g. Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) or have completed training in assessment practice with their end-point assessment organisation (which Verge EPA are able to provide)

Find out more about this oppourtunity in the attached document. 

How do I apply?

Please send a CV and a short cover letter detailing why the role of End Point Assessor appeals to you to

Apply Now