Power to Change are inviting you to participate in an online survey as part of the largest study into the community shares market since 2014. You can find more information about the study here.
The Community Shares Unit, along with a number of partners, is carrying out research to improve understanding of community shares. We are looking to hear from representatives from community enterprises like yours, as well as your investors.
Yours and your investors views are incredibly valuable to the research. With your help, we will be able to:
- Find out more about the effectiveness of share offers to date, both financially and in terms of their wider social impact and community benefit.
- Explore challenges and opportunities for community share enterprises; including the added value that institutional investment like the Booster Programme can generate.
- Help community shares projects to better understand investor motivations and behaviour.
Taking part is easy
Power to Change are asking organisations to participate by doing the following by Monday 20th July 2020:
1. Complete the survey on behalf of your organisation. It takes between 10-15 minutes and is accessible via a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Simply follow this link: http://www.iffresearch.com/surveys/j10349/&id=
2. Invite your community shares investors to take part too. Please help your members to have their say too by sending on the survey link and encouraging them to take part. If your investors participate in the survey and refer to your organisation in their response, we will aggregate their data and share those findings with you. We hope that such information would be a helpful insight into the characteristics and motivations of your shareholders and be helpful to the ongoing running of your organisation.
About the survey
The questionnaire is being administered by IFF Research, an independent research organisation, on behalf of CSU. All the information you provide will be held confidentially and used for research purposes only.
It will not be possible to identify any organisations, groups or individual respondents in published results. Under data protection law you will have the right to have a copy of your data, change your data, or withdraw from the research at any point. For more information, please see the IFF research website, at http://www.iffresearch.com/gdpr/
If you experience any technical problems, or have any queries on the survey, please contact the IFF research team on CommunityShares@IFFResearch.com or 020 7250 3025. If you would like to verify the authenticity of this survey, please contact Isla McCulloch at the Community Shares Unit on email@example.com.
Thank you for your time.