Community Energy England and Carbon Coop have joined forces to bring you a full day of workshops and presentation from industry experts and practitioners in energy efficiency and domestic retrofit.
The event is focussed on practical skills to enable Community Energy organisations and partners to initiate, improve and extend energy efficiency services in their area.
- Community Energy and energy efficiency: opportunities and pitfalls
- Government policy - where next for energy efficiency?
- Assessment methodologies, home energy checks and visits
- Energy efficiency and fuel poverty
- Retrofit: quality, ambition and understanding the risks
- Financing energy efficiency: funding, incentives, loans
- Innovation in retrofit: new tools and technologies
- Procurement and navigating the construction industry
- Energy efficiency for community buildings
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Graham Ayling, Energy Savings Trust
- Marianne Heaslip, URBED
- Russell Smith, Parity Projects/Retrofit Works
- Jonathan Atkinson, Carbon Co-op
- Kayla Ente, BHESCo
- Carlos Alonso Gabizón, Carbon Co-op/OpenEnergyMonitor
- Phil Beardmore, Community Energy Birmingham
- Tina Holt, AECB,
- Kate De Selincourt, author
- Jon Lee, Ecology Building Society
- Paul Testa, University of Sheffield
- Bill Butcher, Green Building Store
More details on the agenda will be announced very soon
This event is aimed at local authorities, community energy groups and funding organisations. Lunch is provided.
Registration from 10AM. The event starts at 10.30AM
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.