Volunteers & Meetings
If you are setting up a community energy organisation you are likely to be a volunteer yourself and work with other volunteers. Recruitment, management of volunteers and hosting online meetings are therefore key skills for your organisation.
Below we have collated a number of key resources for you on managing volunteers and hosting meetings.
- Getting started with Community Energy, Connect is a revolutionary platform developed by Younuity. Uniting skilled individuals with community energy groups across the UK and therefore expanding capacity and plugging the sector’s skills gap, available here.
- 2030 Vision Social Media templates - downloadable infographics and images to help you attract new volunteers through attractive social media and event presentations, avaliable here.
- Canva - a website to help you create beautiful designs easily. Free and premium versions avaliable here
- NCVO - extensive resources about supporting and managing volunteers
- Seeds for Change - range of resources for meeting facilitation, decision-making and colloborative working.
- 350.org - resources for online facilitation
- Gastivists - DIY guide to facilitating meetings and training sessions online.