Business & governance
A community energy organisation is both a company and a business, which brings both obligations and opportunities. Thankfully there are some great resources out there to help you navigate the world of governance and business management.
Business, Governance and Financial Management
- Power to Change - community business resources, inc. practical guides for energy projects
- Wrigleys Solicitors - host regular webinars on various aspects of employment law
- Co-operatives UK - resource bank on governance and finance resources for co-ops, inc. HR video (below)
- Cooperative Assistance Network - wide range of template policies you can use for your own organisations
- NCVO - guidance on financial management (all organisations) and governance (charity specific)